Tue, 07 Nov|
Fashions without the Field with Bree Lacey
Time & Location
07 Nov 2023, 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Bartholomew's, 145 King St, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
About the Event
Indulge in an enchanting evening of elegance and style as Bree Lacey transports you back to the golden era of fashion whilst raising funds for two wonderful causes, WINC Wildlife care and project 252's Housing for at risk young women.
Hosted at the gorgeous Bartholomew's Restaurant and Bar the night will include;
- Performance by six piece jazz band Half Nelson to get your toes tapping
- A fashion runway to showcase designs from With Love Bree-Lacey
- Delectable canapes served throughout the evening with full bar service available (drinks not included in ticket price)
- A Charity Auction (items to be announced closer to the event)
- Mini Bree-Lacey Boutique with exclusive made to order designs for the evening to raise funds for both causes.
Dress Code : To the Nines!
Dress to impress in your finest attire and enter our Best Dressed Competition with prizes to be won in multiple categories. There will be a chance to pose for a photo and those who love the spotlight can walk the runway to show off their look for the evening.
At least $10 from every ticket will go directly to charity!